There are no hard rules about writing pseudocode so you should write in the style you are most familar with. They style below is similar to Python.
1) Variables – what variables will you need and what datatype should they be? Do they need to be set to a value at the beginning.
INT score = 0 STR name
2) Loops – you will normally require a process to repeat a number of times
while count <5 print count count = count + 1 end while # we just add this to make it clear that the loop has ended
for i in range (0,5) print count end for # we add this to make it clear that the loop has ended
3) Conditions – you may only want parts of the program to work if a condition is met.
if score > 10: print you win else print you lose end if # we just add this in to make it clear that the if statement has ended
4) Calculations – do values need to be added or multiplied. Will these be in the loop or after the loop?
total = score + bonus count = count + 1
5) Output – What do you need to output? Will this be in the loop or after the loop
print score print total